NUMBERS: Numbers of people to cater for must be confirmed 1 (one) week prior to the function and those numbers will be catered for and charged for. Any extra persons on the day of the function who have not been added to final numbers of function/event invoice will be charged for additional and a new invoice will be sent to you as client the following day after the function.
BALANCE: Balance due by the client of the function is payable no later than the day of the function.
LOSS: All losses / breakages to property of 3 Cooks and a chef or any of its subcontractors will be billed to you at the replacement value plus 14% VAT.
PART CATERING: We do not do “part” catering as this interferes with the integrity of our product and services, except in situations where we are confident that our product will not be confused with that of another service provider.
PRICES: We reserve the right to amend prices should our cost price fluctuate beyond our reasonable control.
FLEXIBILITY: Whilst we – at all times – strive to be flexible, all items changed after we have purchased the ingredients, will be charged for at full quoted price.
SUBSTITUTIONS: Should an ingredient, for any reason, be unavailable we reserve the right to replace it with a suitable substitute at our discretion. Client will be informed prior to function date.
VALIDITY: Quotes are valid for 14 days. Kindly contact 3 Cooks and a Chef for an extension.
CANCELLATIONS: The client of the function will be held liable for the following in the event of the function being cancelled:
- Within 7 (seven) days of the function date: 20% of quoted price to be paid to 3 Cooks and a Chef ( which is to secure date of function);
- 48 hours prior to the function: 50% of the quoted price to be paid to 3 Cooks and a Chef ;
- Cancellation on the day of function client will be liable to pay amount due of function in full.
- 7 DAYS PRIOR TO FUNCTION : 20% DEPOSIT TO SECURE THE DATE OF THE FUNCTION
- 48 HOURS PRIOR TO FUNCTION : 30% PAYMENT TO BE MADE FOR FUNCTION TO TAKE PLACE
- ON DATE OF FUNCTION : 50% BALANCE OF FUNCTION INVOICE
- IN THE EVENT OF ANY CLIENT USING OUR PAYPAL FACILITIES PAYMENT MUST BE MADE 14 (FOURTEEN) DAYS PRIOR TO DATE OF FUNCTION BEING HELD.
DEPOSIT: To confirm your booking, we require a 20 % deposit and an e-mailed Proof of payment to email@example.com as confirmation of payment.
LEGAL ACTION: In the event of 3 Cooks and a Chef instituting legal action against you for any reason, you agree that any ruling in our favour shall include all costs, commissions and interest incurred as a result of the dispute which gave rise to legal action being taken.